Featuring an intricate, hand-drawn design of intertwined vines and flowers, The Midnight Garden design is an original and modern take on traditional, heritage scarf prints and Jacobean decorative arts prints of vintage eras.
Pattern Repeat: 30cm (11.8in) x 30cm (11.8in)
Our luxury printed upholstery and furnishing fabrics come in 4 beautiful options:
• Cotton Twill (210gsm) – 100% Cotton
• Organic Cotton Satin (140gsm) – 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
• Cotton Linen (228gsm) – 95% cotton / 5% linen
• Short Pile Velvet (FR) (265gsm) – Contract-grade Crib 5 Fire Retardant
• Silk Twill (54gsm) – 100% pure silk
• Available per metre or as a sample
• All printed to order in England
– Width 140cm roll width. 210gsm weight fabric.
– Made from 100% natural cotton.
– Perfect for curtains, cushions, soft furnishings, light upholstery.
– A smooth, cotton with a classic twill texture.
– Width 125cm roll width. 12.5 momme, 54gsm weight fabric.
– 100% natural pure mulberry silk twill.
– Perfect for high end garments, furnishing trims, cushions.
– Beautiful luxurious silk drape with a classic twill weave.
Organic Cotton Satin
– Width 140cm roll width. 140gsm weight fabric.
– Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
– Perfect for lighter curtains, cushions, soft furnishings, accessories or garments
– A smooth, classic satin weave finish (not shiny)
– Width 135cm roll width. 240gsm weight fabric.
– Made from a blend 95% cotton / 5% linen
– Perfect for light upholstery, soft furnishings, cushions, curtains & craft
– Plain weave with slub yarns in the weft. Durable, strong, breathable, absorbent, cool & smooth.
Luxury Upholstery Velvet (FR)
– Width 140cm roll width. 256gsm weight fabric.
– Made from 100% Polyester
– Professional grade upholstery & furnishing velvet with contract-grade Crib 5 Fire Retardant finish.
– A luxurious but durable soft velvet with ultra high rub resistance.
Our luxury upholstery and furnishing fabrics are all made in the UK, and printed to order.
Please note that the fabric is printed to order. This means that there can sometimes be a slight variation in the colour across different batches so please be sure to order the correct amount to keep colour consistency.
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask, I’m happy to help you calculate your requirements for you!